Bacon infused bourbon adds a gentle, savory perfume to this classic cocktail.Print Recipe
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2-3 dashes bitters
- 1½ ounces Bacon-Infused Bourbon recipe follows
- ½ ounce dry vermouth
- ¼ ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 maraschino cherry or
- 1 brandied cherry
- 1 twist of orange rind
- 1 strip of crisp cooked bacon or Candied Bacon (page 154) for garnish
- Swirl 2-3 dashes of bitters in a chilled martini glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with large ice cubes and add the bourbon and vermouths.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared martini glass and garnish with the cherry, orange rind, and bacon.