Blood Orange and Pomegranate Syrup Moscow Mule
Blood Orange is a version of the Moscow Mule that has blood orange and pomegranate juice. You can garnish this mixture with sugar-coated cranberries and some rosemary. It is also considered as a fall wine or a festive cocktail.Print Recipe
- 1 Blood Orange
- 3 oz Vodka
- 2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle Fever-tree Ginger Ale 12oz
- Take a cocktail shaker and combine all the juices.
- Shake them well.
- Distribute them evenly over copper mugs along with ice.
- Add some ginger beer over the mixture.
- Garnish with blood orange rosemary skewer.