Blueberry Moscow Blue
Last on our list is the Blueberry Moscow Blue. Instead of watermelon or strawberries, you will be using Blueberries. This one is a bit more complex than the other two. You have to prepare first the Blueberry shrub. It’s advisable to make it ahead of time.Print Recipe
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of blueberries
- ¼ cup honey agave, or simple syrup
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger – this one is optional
- Take all these ingredients and put them in a blender. They should be fully liquified.
- Pour mixture into a glass jar, and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 days.
- Strain into a new and clean glass jar.
- Once your blueberry shrub is ready. Put 1.5oz of vodka and the blueberry shrub into a shaker tin. Add some ice as well. Then, shake.
- Use a strainer and pour the mixture into a barrel-style copper mug .
- Top it with a ginger beer. Garnish it with blueberries and a lime wheel.