- 2 oz white chocolate
- Ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons crème de cacao 1½ oz
- 3 tablespoons green crème de menthe 1½ oz
- 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey 1 oz
- 1 tablespoon vanilla-flavored vodka ½ oz
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- 2 miniature candy canes
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Immediately pour melted chocolate onto saucer.
- Holding martini glass by the base, immediately roll rim of glass through chocolate to create a snowy rim.
- Repeat with second glass.
- Place glasses upright in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Fill cocktail shaker or small pitcher with ice.
- Add crème de cacao, crème de menthe, whiskey, vodka and half-and-half; shake or stir to blend and chill.
- Pour into glasses, straining out ice.
- Garnish each glass with candy cane looped over rim